Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Old Navy Style Council Tee Time

Crowdtap chose me once again to participate in Old Navy's Style Council. They sent me a coupon for 2 free Women's Best Tees and another coupon to share.  I love Old Navy and I needed some new t-shirts for the warm weather that is coming so this was perfect!  I shared this opportunity with my friend Jessica.

The displays were neat and organized which made it easy to find what we were looking for.





There were so many styles and colors to choose from but I chose a blue t-shirt and a pink t-shirt.


I like that I can wear the t-shirts to work with a sweater on top.

Jessica chose a green t-shirt and a black t-shirt but she did not want to take any pictures (she is shy) so I took them for her.


I'm so glad that Crowdtap chose me for this Sample and Share and I can't wait to participate in future Sample and Share opportunities!!